2006-03-09

Recently I have been looking at return airfares to Seoul from Brisbane around May 1. I have been using Zuji because it is so flexible and I think it would be cheaper than using a travel agent anyway. I can't understand how Flight Centre is still in business. Anyway yesterday I set the dates for Flexible (anytime in April or May) and the cheapest airline was China Airlines from Taiwan.
Every time you click on a date and it's unavailable, the system searches for 2 days before and 2 days after the date you picked as well. So I spent a while clicking and got this. Kind of funny.


Currently, the cheapest is Cathay Pacific, which my officemate says is supposed to be a great airline! I should be able to decide by Monday 5pm at the latest what to do.


I am still looking at options for where to live. I will be looking at two places in Indooroopilly on Friday and Monday, I think, and a place in Corinda on Saturday. I had a discussion with landlord last night - he still wants me to leave by the 23rd. It will be good to meet some new people, I reckon. He suggested I buy a car too... he said girls will respect me more or something like that. I don't think I have mentioned that reasoning to him, but it does reflect my thoughts. I have been browsing Sam and the City a bit - many Australian men have "given up" on caucasian Australian women -- I know many people like that in real life here too.


Personal training is costing a lot of money lately. I want results. And I have no excuse for not getting a Persian teacher now.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 2:49:00 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Why have many Aussie men given up on caucasian Aussie women??
Because they are fat Aussie chicks?:)

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2006 9:59:00 AM, Blogger ahuramazda said...

Historically, I have found that Asian women are just friendlier when I talk to them on buses. Well one in particular anyway :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home