2006-03-22

repetition

Enough repetition of the same thing will drive anyone nuts. I've been going to Fitness First Indooroopilly basically 5 mornings a week and I reckon I hear the Samsung LCD TV and Samsung D600 ads about 5 times each in 2-2.5hrs. Also, constant constant repetition of "Standing Still" by Jewel, "Eight Easy Steps" by Alanis Morrisette, and "Breathless" by The Corrs. On slightly lower frequency rotation, "Escape" by Enrique Iglesias (that's not so bad, at least Anna Kournikova appears in it.) It drives my flatmate nuts too. Is it just the price of going to the gym these days? I remember at the UQ gym they used to play "Roses" by Outkast over and over on Channel V, which I thought was complete talentless shite, much like (more current FF music) "Rock'n'Roll Machine" by Client, "Tomorrow" by Lillix, "Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne, "Axel F" by Crazy Frog... surely no-one buys that shite, the record companies do to put it up the charts in a Scientologyesque fashion. If I brought my own music, then I wouldn't get to talk to anyone. :(

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:26:00 PM, Blogger Gomez said...

looks like I found your little hideout!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home