2006-04-03

cars, film fests

Still looking at cars. Sci-Fleet Toyota is opening right near Taringa train station soon, I could go and look at the Yaris there. I want an auto, I don't know if I need a 1.3L or 1.5L version though. I wonder what Sullivan Nicolaides buys for their fleet? Honestly I would rather have a Citroen C4, it has much more style, but they cost too much. And having a Japanese brother-in-law is biasing me towards Japanese cars made in Japan, probably.


Of course, O gave me the receipt. We went to the Redlands film festival to watch Ingrid's film "Turtle" which was good. (The night I went was "Ladies' Night Out" so there were about 100 women and 4 guys. It was like the chess club, but the opposite!) But there was a film called "Finding Heaven" which was painful to watch. "I want to live in the Redlands forever, this place is heaven!" Ingrid, O and I ragged it no end. We said we should make a film called "Finding Hell in New Farm". However I felt a bit guilty later because I found out it was the first effort of a 14 year old girl...

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:16:00 PM, Blogger Michiru said...

Hi Richard,

long time no see. I noticed you called me a couple of weeks ago when Phil and I had the BBQ. I've been trying to send you text messages since then, but for some reason it refuses to send. Have you changed mobiles recently?

Anyhow, hope all is well and maybe we could organise another get together - hai!

 
At Thursday, April 06, 2006 4:52:00 PM, Blogger ahuramazda said...

Hi Michilu! Sure, let's go to another book launch. I'm off to Sydney for Nick's 30th this weekend - will you be there? And no, I haven't changed mobile numbers, noone else has any problems :)

 
At Wednesday, March 24, 2021 8:56:00 PM, Blogger naveen said...

nice post thxu for good info
https://site-3492372-4958-5596.mystrikingly.com/blog/satta-king-2021

 

Post a Comment

<< Home